PRESS RELEASES View all
Aug 3, 2015
Researchers Find a Web-Based Patient-Centered Toolkit Helps Improve Patient-Provider Communication
Health care organizations have been implementing health information technology at increasing rates in an effort to engage patients and caregivers improve patient satisfaction, and favorably impact outcomes.
Aug 3, 2015
Muscle Fibers Grown in the Lab Offer New Model for Studying Muscular Dystrophy
New technique for deriving muscle cells offers model for studying muscle diseases and potential treatments.
Jul 27, 2015
Narrowing in on Pituitary Tumors
New technique to map hormone levels in near real-time could help surgeons detect and remove tumors with precision.
BWH IN THE NEWS View all
Aug 03, 2015
- Dr. Carolyn Kaelin, inspiration as surgeon, patient, dies at 54 -- Boston Globe
- Rivaroxaban Less Expensive for Low-Risk VTE -- The Hospitalist
- Inspired by Nature -- The Scientist
- Estrogen, Cognition, and Mood: Surprising Findings From the KEEPS Trial -- Medscape
- Brigham & Women's Doctor Loses 12-year Battle with Cancer -- WCVB-TV
- Researchers Describe Involvement of BRD4-NUT 'Megadomains' in Driving Rare, Aggressive Cancer -- GenomeWeb
- Breast cancer surgeon turned patient, Carolyn Kaelin, dies at 54 -- The Washington Post